Sign up for our weekly newsletter by November 11th, and you’ve got a chance to win a free bonefishing trip to Andros South. Really? Really.
We’ve done it before and we’re doing it again. This past July, Eric Dawson from Oklahoma City, OK won a free trip to Alaska West just by signing up for our newsletter. Today, in honor of the opening of our season this week at Andros South, we’re announcing a drawing for a free bonefishing trip.
We send out a newsletter containing all of our blog posts for each week, and we want you and your friends to sign up. Anyone who subscribes to our weekly newsletter before November 11th, 2009 will be entered into a drawing for a free trip to Andros South, good any time from November 2009 to December 2010, subject to availability. If you’re already signed up, don’t worry – you’re entered!
Here’s how to subscribe and enter the drawing.
- If you’re not there already, go to https://deneki.wpengine.com/.
- Enter your email address into the ‘Weekly Email Newsletter’ field at the top of the middle column of our blog and click the submit button.
- When you receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription, click the confirmation link. This is a necessary step in completing your subscription and being entered into the drawing for the free trip.
Here are the rules:
- The winner will be selected on November 11th, 2009.
- The prize is one free trip to Andros South for one angler any time between November 2009 and December 2010, subject to availability. Single-occupancy lodging, guided fishing with two anglers per boat, and food are included. Travel to Congo Town, South Andros and gratuities are not included.
- Only one entry per person.
- Only confirmed suscribers will be entered – readers who don’t click the subscription link in our confirmation email will not be entered.
- To be eligible, readers must be subscribed on November 11th, 2009.
- You can unsubscribe if you like after November 11th, but if you like to fly fish, we’re betting you’re going to like reading our newsletter each week.
Thanks and good luck. You might want to pass this one on to your friends!