Fishing is the Destination
Welcome to Deneki Outdoors
Our family-owned and operated lodges are located in the finest, remote fisheries in the world – the Naknek River, the Kanektok River, South Andros Island and Patagonia.
We provide the absolute best in guiding – literally the best guides in the world. You’ll find our lodges comfortable, but casual; our service exemplary and courteous. But you won’t necessarily be pampered with luxury. We think you’re joining us mainly to fish.
In addition to running our lodges, we share our passion and deep expertise of fishing through one of the longest-running and most-read fishing blogs in the world.Read Our Blog
Rapids Camp Lodge
Located in the Heart of Bristol Bay, where we operate within a 150 mile radius from the lodge. Fine dining, deluxe accommodations, Rapids Camp is our full service fishing program from start to finish. With a fleet of float planes and jet boats, we deliver an Alaskan adventure you won’t be able to forget.Explore Rapids Camp
Located on the Kanektok River on the far coast of Western Alaska, just six miles inland from the Bering Sea. For more than 20 years we have been setting up our tent lodge next to an amazing river on a coastal tundra plain to deliver a fantastic angling experience you won’t soon forget.Explore Alaska West
The Bonefish Capital of the World. Andros South is our bonefishing lodge in the Bahamas – clean, comfortable, casual accommodations, fantastic food and incredible guides. With a fishery that is vast and pristine, Andros South is the perfect getaway for anglers wanting to shake the cold. Come join us for some Island time and the best bonefishing on the planet.Explore Andros South
- 7 Most Popular Smoked Salmon in the WorldIn Alaska, salmon is a stable food on most tables. With a relatively short salmon season and high demand, it’s no surprise that many different types of salmon are smoked. Even though different types of salmon get smoked, they all…
- Fly Tying: March Brown by Kevin FoleyAbout Kevin Foley Kevin Foley is the fly-tying instructor at Mossy’s Fly Shop in Anchorage, Alaska. His philosophy and teachings on fly tying involve the use of natural and synthetic materials to create the illusion of life. As a scientist,…
- Who Doesn’t Like Potcakes?- Support The Bahamas by Helping the PotcakesA mixed-breed dog known as a “Potcake” can be found in Caribbean islands, most especially The Bahamas or Turks & Caicos Islands. Although the potcake’s appearance varies and they frequently feature terrier, shepherd, or retriever qualities, they are regarded as…
- Tips on Mousing for Rainbow Trout and Grayling at Alaska WestMousing for big rainbow trout at Alaska West is exciting. Big Alaskan Rainbow Trout like their protein and small mammals like mice, voles, and shrews offer them an excellent opportunity to get their protein fix. Watching big trout eat a…
- What’s Happening with Pebble Mine- Good News for AlaskaOn January 30, 2023, The United States Environmental Protection Agency issued a Final Determination or, final Clean Water Act safeguards for the headwaters of Bristol Bay in an effort to stop and regulate the flow of mining waste into streams…
- The Vest or Hip Pack or Sling: What’s Better?Like many things, the answer is, it depends. There are a lot of great options when it comes to carrying your flies, tools, and tippet around, and finding the best one for you can be a difficult task if you’re…