Fishing is the Destination
Welcome to Deneki Outdoors
Our family-owned and operated lodges are located in the finest, remote fisheries in the world – the Naknek River, the Kanektok River, South Andros Island and Patagonia.
We provide the absolute best in guiding – literally the best guides in the world. You’ll find our lodges comfortable, but casual; our service exemplary and courteous. But you won’t necessarily be pampered with luxury. We think you’re joining us mainly to fish.
In addition to running our lodges, we share our passion and deep expertise of fishing through one of the longest-running and most-read fishing blogs in the world.Read Our Blog
Rapids Camp Lodge
Located in the Heart of Bristol Bay, where we operate within a 150 mile radius from the lodge. Fine dining, deluxe accommodations, Rapids Camp is our full service fishing program from start to finish. With a fleet of float planes and jet boats, we deliver an Alaskan adventure you won’t be able to forget.Explore Rapids Camp
Located on the Kanektok River on the far coast of Western Alaska, just six miles inland from the Bering Sea. For more than 20 years we have been setting up our tent lodge next to an amazing river on a coastal tundra plain to deliver a fantastic angling experience you won’t soon forget.Explore Alaska West
The Bonefish Capital of the World. Andros South is our bonefishing lodge in the Bahamas – clean, comfortable, casual accommodations, fantastic food and incredible guides. With a fishery that is vast and pristine, Andros South is the perfect getaway for anglers wanting to shake the cold. Come join us for some Island time and the best bonefishing on the planet.Explore Andros South
- Reel Women, Reel Adventure: Join us on a Fly Fishing Escape to Andros South Lodge in the Bahamas!If you’re looking for an adventure that combines fishing, bonding with other women, and exploring the beautiful landscape of South Andros Island in the Bahamas, we have the perfect trip for you. Join Mia and Marty Sheppard for a Women’s … Read more
- Fly Tying: Chromer SnackSilver Salmon is one of the most popular game fish for fly anglers. They are aggressive, acrobatic, and an outright blast to hook, especially on the fly. The Chromer Snack is a fly pattern designed by the group that was … Read more
- Exploring the Kanektok River with Deneki Outdoors Alaska West LodgeWe’re off to a smashing start and in the crux of the fly fishing season here at Alaska West Lodge, a place where dreams are realized, memories are made, and camaraderie is formed. With its prime location on the Kanektok … Read more
- 3 Reasons You Should Use Your Wader Pouch and What To Put In It.We’re in the thick of it here in Alaska, and when it comes to fly fishing, anglers often focus on their rods, reels, and flies, neglecting the importance of a small but mighty accessory: the wader pouch. This unassuming piece … Read more
- Embrace the Fly Fishing Season in Alaska’s Heart: Bristol Bay, Rapids Camp LodgeAs the heart of the 2023 fly fishing season beats in Bristol Bay, Alaska, anglers from all corners of the world are drawn to this natural wonderland. The breathtaking landscapes, abundant fish populations, and the artistry of fly fishing combine … Read more
- 7 Most Popular Smoked Salmon in the WorldIn Alaska, salmon is a stable food on most tables. With a relatively short salmon season and high demand, it’s no surprise that many different types of salmon are smoked. Even though different types of salmon get smoked, they all … Read more