Fishing is the Destination
Welcome to Deneki Outdoors
Our family-owned and operated lodges are located in the finest, remote fisheries in the world – the Naknek River, the Kanektok River, South Andros Island and Patagonia.
We provide the absolute best in guiding – literally the best guides in the world. You’ll find our lodges comfortable, but casual; our service exemplary and courteous. But you won’t necessarily be pampered with luxury. We think you’re joining us mainly to fish.
In addition to running our lodges, we share our passion and deep expertise of fishing through one of the longest-running and most-read fishing blogs in the world.Read Our Blog
Rapids Camp Lodge
Located in the Heart of Bristol Bay, where we operate within a 150 mile radius from the lodge. Fine dining, deluxe accommodations, Rapids Camp is our full service fishing program from start to finish. With a fleet of float planes and jet boats, we deliver an Alaskan adventure you won’t be able to forget.Explore Rapids Camp
Located on the Kanektok River on the far coast of Western Alaska, just six miles inland from the Bering Sea. For more than 20 years we have been setting up our tent lodge next to an amazing river on a coastal tundra plain to deliver a fantastic angling experience you won’t soon forget.Explore Alaska West
The Bonefish Capital of the World. Andros South is our bonefishing lodge in the Bahamas – clean, comfortable, casual accommodations, fantastic food and incredible guides. With a fishery that is vast and pristine, Andros South is the perfect getaway for anglers wanting to shake the cold. Come join us for some Island time and the best bonefishing on the planet.Explore Andros South
- 2023 Quinhagak Wrestling: Go Seahawks!Calling all Alaska West champions! If you’ve ever been to Alaska West, you know the village of Quinhagak. Through the years, the community there has supported Alaska West, and now it’s our chance to return the favor. Wrestling is not … Read more
- Football Season in Bristol Bay.All photos of these Renowned Rainbows are courtesy of @mattvaughnphoto It’s fall, and football season is in full swing! Whether you are a college football fan or a fan of the NFL, one thing is for certain: there are no … Read more
- Fly Tying: Suskwa PoacherWell, it’s fall here in Alaska. The leaves are starting to turn and fall, as is the temperature (currently 34° F as of this write). Fall also signals fall fishing for big steelhead and trout for many anglers. As the … Read more
- 3 Things I Wish I Had Done Before My First Trip to Andros South LodgeI grew up fishing in Alaska. While growing up, during Sockeye season, most people used gear rods to “flip” for Sockeye and were very successful. Nowadays, most Sockeye anglers use fly rods to “flip” for them, as fly rods are … Read more
- Reel Women, Reel Adventure: Join us on a Fly Fishing Escape to Andros South Lodge in the Bahamas!If you’re looking for an adventure that combines fishing, bonding with other women, and exploring the beautiful landscape of South Andros Island in the Bahamas, we have the perfect trip for you. Join Mia and Marty Sheppard for a Women’s … Read more
- Fly Tying: Chromer SnackSilver Salmon is one of the most popular game fish for fly anglers. They are aggressive, acrobatic, and an outright blast to hook, especially on the fly. The Chromer Snack is a fly pattern designed by the group that was … Read more