Fishing is the Destination
Welcome to Deneki Outdoors
Our family-owned and operated lodges are located in the finest, remote fisheries in the world – the Naknek River, the Kanektok River, South Andros Island and Patagonia.
We provide the absolute best in guiding – literally the best guides in the world. You’ll find our lodges comfortable, but casual; our service exemplary and courteous. But you won’t necessarily be pampered with luxury. We think you’re joining us mainly to fish.
In addition to running our lodges, we share our passion and deep expertise of fishing through one of the longest-running and most-read fishing blogs in the world.Read Our Blog
Rapids Camp Lodge
Located in the Heart of Bristol Bay, where we operate within a 150 mile radius from the lodge. Fine dining, deluxe accommodations, Rapids Camp is our full service fishing program from start to finish. With a fleet of float planes and jet boats, we deliver an Alaskan adventure you won’t be able to forget.Explore Rapids Camp
Located on the Kanektok River on the far coast of Western Alaska, just six miles inland from the Bering Sea. For more than 20 years we have been setting up our tent lodge next to an amazing river on a coastal tundra plain to deliver a fantastic angling experience you won’t soon forget.Explore Alaska West
The Bonefish Capital of the World. Andros South is our bonefishing lodge in the Bahamas – clean, comfortable, casual accommodations, fantastic food and incredible guides. With a fishery that is vast and pristine, Andros South is the perfect getaway for anglers wanting to shake the cold. Come join us for some Island time and the best bonefishing on the planet.Explore Andros South
- The Vest or Hip Pack or Sling: What’s Better?Like many things, the answer is, it depends. There are a lot of great options when it comes to carrying your flies, tools, and tippet around, and finding the best one for you can be a difficult task if you’re…
- Fly Tying: Trout Spey Micro SculpinIf you haven’t noticed, we are big on Trout Spey. We like everything about it. As it continues to quickly be adopted by more fly anglers, this new method of fly fishing with two to five-weight two-handed rods should become…
- Bristol Bay, Alaska: Rapids Camp Lodge 2023 Special Fly-out Packages with Special PricingThere are many great places to fly fish, but few can compare with the beauty and abundance of Bristol Bay in Alaska. The remote and pristine area is a haven for fly fishers, offering plenty of rainbow trout, coho salmon,…
- Sandy River to Sandy Beaches: Mia & Marty Sheppard at Andros South LodgeWe live in a time of change. It’s hard to stay ahead of the curve when everything seems to be in constant flux. But with a bit of foresight and effort, we can harness the power of change to our…
- Ace the Quiz: A River Runs Through It EditionFor every fly fisherman, there’s a river that runs through it. Or, at least, if your name was Norman Maclean, a massive drainage system stretched over 6,000 miles and brought him together with his brother Paul, who shared his passion…
- Getting to Know YouWe want to get to know you better! This survey asks a few 30,000-foot-level questions about your angling habits. We respect your privacy and won’t share this information with anyone. It is only for us to understand better our readers…