Fishing is the Destination
Welcome to Deneki Outdoors
Our family-owned and operated lodges are located in the finest, remote fisheries in the world – the Naknek River, the Kanektok River, South Andros Island and Patagonia.
We provide the absolute best in guiding – literally the best guides in the world. You’ll find our lodges comfortable, but casual; our service exemplary and courteous. But you won’t necessarily be pampered with luxury. We think you’re joining us mainly to fish.
In addition to running our lodges, we share our passion and deep expertise of fishing through one of the longest-running and most-read fishing blogs in the world.Read Our Blog
Rapids Camp Lodge
Located in the Heart of Bristol Bay, where we operate within a 150 mile radius from the lodge. Fine dining, deluxe accommodations, Rapids Camp is our full service fishing program from start to finish. With a fleet of float planes and jet boats, we deliver an Alaskan adventure you won’t be able to forget.Explore Rapids Camp
Located on the Kanektok River on the far coast of Western Alaska, just six miles inland from the Bering Sea. For more than 20 years we have been setting up our tent lodge next to an amazing river on a coastal tundra plain to deliver a fantastic angling experience you won’t soon forget.Explore Alaska West
The Bonefish Capital of the World. Andros South is our bonefishing lodge in the Bahamas – clean, comfortable, casual accommodations, fantastic food and incredible guides. With a fishery that is vast and pristine, Andros South is the perfect getaway for anglers wanting to shake the cold. Come join us for some Island time and the best bonefishing on the planet.Explore Andros South
- 3 Reasons You Should Try a Tippet Ring for Fly Fishing in AlaskaLike it or not, Valentine’s Day is this month. And for many, flowers, chocolates, and romantic dinners are the go-to gifts to express love and affection. For some love birds, tying the knot on Valentine’s Day is the ultimate way…
- Choose Rapids Camp Lodge for your 2024 Fly Fishing Adventure. Here’s Why.Rapids Camp Lodge should be at the top when planning your next fly fishing adventure. Not only does Rapids Camp Lodge feature many world-class fly fishing opportunities, but here are 3 lesser-known reasons that make your fly fishing adventure in…
- Ace The Quiz: 2024 Alaska QuizThe feeling of getting a 5/5 on the 2024 Alaska Quiz has been compared to when you land a 30-inch Rainbow Trout with 5 of your buddies watching. Let’s see how you do. Corrections: Yeah, sometimes we mess up. On…
- Fly Tying: Purple HazeWell, winter is fully upon us here in Alaska. For many fly anglers, particularly those of us in Alaska stuck inside the cold and darkness, it’s time to turn on the lamps, sort our tying material, and start tying. Tying…
- 3 Reasons to Fish the Kanektok River with Alaska West in 2024- Prime Dates AvailableAlaska is renowned for its pristine wilderness and abundance of natural beauty, making it a dream destination for outdoor enthusiasts and adventurers. Among its many gems, the Kanektok River, known as the “Chosen River,” stands out as a mecca for…
- 2023 Quinhagak Wrestling: Go Seahawks!Calling all Alaska West champions! If you’ve ever been to Alaska West, you know the village of Quinhagak. Through the years, the community there has supported Alaska West, and now it’s our chance to return the favor. Wrestling is not…