It was a very fishy 2019 at our family of fishing lodges. From the Kanektok River in Alaska down to the sunny flats of South Andros, we created some lasting memories with our many incredible guests. Before we move onto the new year and goals for 2020, we wanted to take a moment to reflect on some of our favorite highlights from a fantastic 2019.
- A strong start to 2019 in South Andros.
- A couple fish of a lifetime landed at Andros South in mid January. Followed by a couple more the next week.
- February photo essay with Bo Brines of Little Fork Outfitters.
- Sage releases their movie, “Running Shallow” filled on location at Andros South.
- April at Andros South with Bill Kalm.
- Early season in Alaska offers more than just King Salmon fishing.
- Kara Knight Arrives at the Dean and is welcomed by an angry King Salmon.
- Alaska West alumni guide, Zac Cassill had a great opening week on the Kanektok.
- The Smolt Bust on the Naknek River.
- King Salmon arrive on the Nush!
- Week 2 at Alaska West with Stuart Foxall.
- Rapids Camp Lodge hosts Project Healing Water.
- Brittany Roy’s first trip to Alaska West.
- The Queen’s who play Kings.
- Dry Fly time at BC West.
- 2019 and the Great Alaskan Heat Wave.
- Karin Miller of Zen Fly Fishing August trip report.
- End of another great season at BC West.
- The Flyfish journal released their new film, “Sense of Place” filmed while at Rapids Camp Lodge.
- Finishing Strong on the Kanektok with some trophy leopard rainbows.
- Matt Vaughn loves closing week at Alaska West.
- Andros South gets a makeover.
- Tom Peterson lands a bonefish the hard way.
- A great start to our fall season at Andros South.
Thank you again to all of our guests who fished with us in 2019! For those of you interested in creating future memories, reach out here.
Have a safe and happy New Years!