Well, here we are again at the beginning of bonefishing season. You’re probably thinking to yourself, “gosh, what’s some of the hottest stuff out there on bonefishing these days?”
Well, we’ve got you covered – here are the most popular bonefishing posts on our blog over the past year. Dig in.
Top 10 Bonefishing Posts
- Bonefishing Wisdom. Hey this is pretty awesome – our giant page with all our posts about bonefishing has been super popular.
- 5 Favorite Bonefish Flies for South Andros. Fly selection is actually really simple down there, but everybody wants the right stuff in their box.
- Rum and Tonic. It’s only sort of related to bonefishing, but seriously this post has been viewed a bazillion times. Type ‘Rum and Tonic’ into google and you’ll see why. Weird. We’ll take it.
- Veverka’s Mantis Shrimp. Bob Veverka wrote a really cool piece for us about the background behind one of the best bonefish flies we know.
- All About Bonefish Leaders. Go to flats leader school! Bruce Chard in video form tells us why we should tie our own leaders for bonefish, and how we should do it.
- What’s Your Favorite Bonefish Fly? Our readers vote, and the conversation is pretty cool.
- Setting the Hook on a Bonefish. We do our best to explain how to do it right. We even suggest an interactive demo with your friends!
- 7 Reasons This Fly Works on Andros Island. We deconstruct one of many possible flies that works down there.
- Wading for Bonefish – 5 Tips. Self-explanatory.
- Bruce Chard’s Bonefish Rig. Warning – this post is almost 4 years old! Probably none of this stuff works anymore!
Want to Go Bonefishing Instead of Reading About It?
We’d love to have you join us at Andros South, our lodge in the Bahamas – click right here to get in touch.