It’s time for our last ‘2011 Roundup’ post! By now you’ve probably seen our most popular posts from 2011 on bonefishing, trout fishing and salmon fishing. Our fourth topic out of four is steelhead fishing. Of everything we wrote (or video’ed!) in 2011 about steelhead fishing, these were our most popular posts.
Our Most Popular Steelhead Fishing Posts of 2011
- Sage TCX Switch Rod Review. We love these sticks, and you apparently love reading about them.
- Top 7 Steelhead Fly Fishing Tips. A little roundup of popular tips.
- Advanced Anchor Placement Tips. Tom Larimer returns to lay it down on anchor placement.
- Airflo Skagit Switch Review. It’s a game-changing head, and we tell you why.
- Big Flies, Leaders and More. Our head guide from BC West talks about matching your fly to your leader and more.
- Rotate Your Rod When Shooting Line. It’s a little detail but it helps a lot with long casts.
- Tube Flies – An Introduction. Eric Neufeld, in video form, shows and tells us the basics on tube flies.
- Tube Flies – Advanced Rigging. Video Eric returns to show some more advanced ways to rig tubes.
- Setting the Hook on Steelhead and Salmon. Tom Larimer is back on video, showing us how he sets the hook with a dry line vs. a sinktip.
- Loops vs. Coils Demonstration. The 5th video in this list! We try to make really clear the difference between holding loops and coils of running line.