With our season at Alaska West right around the corner, we figured it was an excellent time to review our most popular posts with Alaska fishing tips on our blog. 7 seemed like a good number, and these have gotten the most visits in the lifetime of our humble little home on the web!
- Bead Fishing for Rainbow Trout. Rigging, bead selection, ethics and more.
- Ed Ward’s King Rig. He’s one of the fathers of Skagit casting, and he’s a senior guide at Alaska West.
- Anchor Placement. Tom Larimer with video tips on spey casting. Also our most popular video on YouTube!
- 5 Flies for Kings on the Kanektok. Light, dark, big, small and chartreuse.
- Alaska Silver Salmon Flies – 5 Favorites. Poppers, Party Boys and more!
- Swinging Flies for Kings. It’s how we fish at Alaska West, and it’s really really fun.
- Mousing for Rainbows. How to catch trout on mammal patterns.
[…] with fly fishing is just like unlock Wii, the a lot more you put in focused effort, the much better.You can enjoy several different ways of fishing, but you will be hard pressed to find one that is mo…of the world. This article will give you the general information on what equipment you need and the […]