Congratulations – you’re about to endure the last of our ‘Best of 2010’ posts.
You’ve seen which of our articles about trout, and bonefish, and steelhead were most popular in 2010. If there’s anything we know well it’s fly fishing for salmon, and today you get to see which of our top 10 salmon fishing posts you somehow might have missed this year.
Top 10 Salmon Fishing Posts in 2010
- King Spey Rig Roundup. An incredible group of professional anglers spey fishes for king salmon at Alaska West. This is how they rig themselves.
- Making T-14 Tips. It’s an oldie but a goodie!
- 6 Ways to Catch More Silver Salmon. Read and learn.
- What is This Fish? Over 200 people think it’s at least part salmon, so we’ll include it here.
- 5 Flies for Kings on the Kanektok. Here are a few we like fishing.
- Dean Chinooks – Top 5 Encounters. They don’t all go well.
- Swinging Flies for Kings – 10 Tips. How to fish for king salmon in the coolest way possible.
- 5 Favorite Silver Salmon Flies. If you want to catch the 1,000,000,000th silver ever caught on the Kanektok, you should use one of these flies.
- Talking Salmon to a Steelheader. It’s the same, but different.
- George Cook on Sinktip Selection. Where you’re fishing matters, but so does when!