It’s kind of a ho-hum picture of the end of a fishing day at Andros South – certainly not worthy of ‘cover-shot’ status – but it actually says a lot.
- One boat pulls in right after the other has arrived…things seem to happen on time.
- A father and his son enjoy a beer on the boat ramp after a great day.
- A legendary Florida Keys fishing guide flexes to show how fired up he is about the day’s fishing.
- Vado, Andros South mechanic and camp hand, stows rods while guests relax. This kind of stuff happens automatically here.
- Down there in the lower left…there’s some exposed rebar that’s part of the ongoing boat launch improvement project at Little Creek. Change comes slowly on South Andros. Fast-paced living has yet to arrive, and that’s a good thing for the fishing…
gary thompson says
You forgot to mention a boat returning from what looks like could have been a Green Turtle Creek adventure, the pinnacle of South Andros big bone hiding spots, not to mention a virtual aquarium of sea turtles dodging underneath your boat in every direction – It’s one of my favorite places on earth!