Are you looking to get into saltwater fly fishing? Maybe you have gone a few times and are trying to improve your game? Or are you a savvy vet looking to test out your skills? Regardless of your experience level, our Bonefishing School will help any saltwater fly fisherman go from JV to Varsity. The school will be hosted November 10th-17th at Andros South, one of the iconic saltwater fishing lodges of the world. We have a couple spaces remaining but are anticipating them to get filled quick. Here are 7 reasons why you should snag one of the last spots and attend our 2019 Bonefishing School.
- You will target one of the flagship saltwater species in one of the best locations on the planet to do so.
- You will learn about the gear you need (or don’t need) for saltwater fly fishing, and more importantly, you will learn how to use it!
- We will help you become proficient in rigging up and selecting saltwater flies. Other topics will also include casting in the wind, spotting fish, mastering the strip set, and much more!
- You will learn from the best. The host and teacher is industry veteran, Raz Reid.
- It will be a stress free learning environment. No egos or attitudes here. It will be a group of like minded individuals who all have the same goal of upping their saltwater fly fishing game.
- You will get the all inclusive, on and off water experience, that Andros South is famous for.
- You deserve a vacation. Wherever you were planning to be in November, I bet the Bahamas is nicer..
Anyone interested in a dream trip while also learning how to become a better saltwater angler? Reach out here and get the last couple spots before they are gone!
3 More Reasons to Attend our School: