We’re good friends with the good folks over at Gink and Gasoline. They’ve been cranking out quality fishing tips like crazy lately, and we thought we’d pass on a few.
- Better Downstream Presentations and Drifts. Trout fishing tip with video to boot.
- Anchor Placement When Space is Tight. Spey casting when it’s not easy.
- Tying the Sid Fishious. It’s a steelhead fly. Jeff Hickman shows you how.
- 11 Tips for Presenting Your Fly to Tarpon. Just like it sounds.
- The Moth Larva Hatch. Learn about a hatch you probably know nothing about.