Wow, the number of folks reading our blog has grown a ton recently! We think that’s awesome – thanks so much for reading our stuff.
That also means, though, that some of our newcomers might not have seen our ‘oldies but goodies’. We’ve been at this daily blogging thing for over 3 years now (which is hard to believe), so we thought we’d share with you some of our most popular older posts. Every one of these puppies got written more than 2 years ago!
Our Best Old Posts
- Bead Fishing for Rainbow Trout. Rigging, which beads by species, ethics and more – all the nitty gritty!
- Switch Rods – Why You Should Try One. Our take on why these puppies are taking off.
- Making T-14 Tips. Spey craft school 101.
- Bonefishing Tips. Our massive and constantly updated bonefishing link page.
- Polyleaders – What They Are and Why We Like Them. Charles St. Pierre lays it out for us.
- Sage 7136-4 Z-Axis – The Perfect Summer Steelhead Rod. This is a really popular review!
- Swinging Flies for Kings – 10 Tips. The basics on one of our specialties.
- How to Pack for Your Day of Bonefishing. What goes in the boat, in your pack and in your pocket.
- Rio Skagit Flight Review. Our take on one of the modern Skagit heads.
- 7 Reasons This Fly Works on South Andros Island. Some characteristics that seem to make our bonefish eat.
Leave a Reply