A month from today we’ll be catching bonefish at Andros South – our world-class bonefishing lodge on South Andros Island. Our first guests arrive on October 22nd, and on the 23rd we’re out on the flats.
This seemed like a perfect excuse to remind you of a few points related to chasing the Ghost of the Flats…
- We catch most of the biggest bonefish of the season between October and January.
- Our new fall pricing saves you $700 on a week-long trip to Andros South – get in touch to learn more.
- All of our trips include single-occupancy lodging and we don’t charge more for singles. Oh, and you can reschedule your trip with us for any reason at no charge with 7 days’ notice.
- These are the 3 most important tips to keep in mind if you want to catch bonefish.
- If you’re not ready for a trip but you want to learn more about bonefishing, you should download our free Bonefishing 101 Guide right here.