We’re working hard to give you information about how to be a better angler – so far we’ve got 88 Fishing ‘Tip’ posts on our blog. We’ve got a really long list of topics that we’re going to be writing Tip posts about over the next few months – during Deneki FIBFest at Andros South, and during the 12 weeks of summer insanity when we’re open at Alaska West and BC West.
In the meantime, here are the 10 Tip posts that have been most popular so far this year.
- Non-Slip Mono Loop – Information about what’s pretty much our favorite knot.
- Casting Advice from Torrie Bevans – Take it easy!
- Bead Fishing for Rainbow Trout – Background, rigging, selecting beads and more.
- Taking the Perfect Hero Shot – 13 ways to make ‘angler and fish’ look better.
- Fishing Knots You Need – The 5 most important, in our opinion.
- Swinging Flies for Kings – 10 tips, and this one’s timely!
- Steelhead in Low Water – 5 tips for just that situation.
- Setting the Hook on a Bonefish – Don’t trout set, mon.
- Packing for Your Day of Bonefishing – What to bring on the water.
- Spey Casting Anchor Placement – Tom Larimer gives tips in video form.
Got a topic that you’d like to see a tip about? Leave us a comment and we’ll get right on it!
Leave a Reply