As you are taking your offseason gear inventory, we just wanted to share with you 3 different brands that have really stepped up in an effort to protect Bristol Bay. No green washing here, these companies are all offering a 50% donation to the Sportsmen’s Alliance for Alaska with the purchase of their special products listed below. If you are in the market for some new fishing gear or just want to learn more about some cool companies, continue reading below!
Fishpond – Wind River Roll-Top Backpack // $199 retail; 50% donation from Fishpond
This submersible backpack was designed to thrive in rugged conditions like the Alaskan Tundra. The roll top feature offers you a waterproof bag without having to struggling with a waterproof zipper. The updated fabric on this piece is as durable as any TPU fabric on the market. Fishpond has these in stock and will screen print the “No Pebble Mine” logo on each pack ordered. Important note, orders for this limited run of custom printed bags must be placed by March 10th! Bags will be shipped out by April 10th. You can order yours here!
- 1680D TPU coated Cyclepond Fishpond fabric
- 2.7 lbs
- 24” (when rolled 3 times) x 12” x 8”
- Height measures 31” when unrolled
- 38L max volume (2318 cu.in.)
Rep Your Water – Two hat designs, FishMask, decal // 50% and 3% donation from RYW
- No Pebble Mine hat (photo above) is back in stock! $27 retail; 50% donation from RYW
- No Pebble Mine FishMask (photo below) just went on sale this week. $22 retail; 50% donation from RYW. The FishMasks are UPF 50+, breathable, and great in hot or cold weather. Each FishMask is actually made from 8 recycled plastic bottles!
- Salmon Country USA hat will be in stock in May. $27 retail; 3% donation from RYW
- No Pebble Mine decals are in stock now. $5 retail; 50% donation from RYW
- RepYourWater actually donates 3% of proceeds of ALL of our products to our conservation partners, over $108,000 the last two years alone!!
Order online at: www.RepYourWater.com
Sight Line Provisions – Sockeye Cuff // $75 retail; 50% donation from Sight Line Provisions
This leather and metal cuff is a great gift item for the angler in your life. Or you can reward yourself and get one for you! We know you are eyeing it! Sight Line Provisions has some incredibly designed pieces featuring a range of gamefish and outdoor symbols. This is their special edition “Sockeye Cuff” bracelet.
- Stainless steel Sockeye Salmon
- Powder coated badge on Blue Horween Leather
- Fastened with “Just Right” adjustable sizing
- Down to a 6” or up to a 8” wrist.
Order yours Here!
These three brands are just a few of many that are members of the Business for Bristol Bay coalition. Help from companies like these goes a long way in ensuring that Bristol Bay gets the protection it deserves.
More from Alaska: