We might be hiding out in the Bahamas, but that doesn’t mean our hats aren’t off to all of you out there planning to get after it this winter.
Winter will be here before you know it, and while it might not fit the description of perfect fishing conditions, fly fishing in the winter can be extremely rewarding. Therefore, today we’re coming at you with..
6 Popular Posts on Winter Fly Fishing
- 5 Reasons to Swing for Trout This Winter. Winter is a great time to pick up that two-hander for trout.. Here’s why.
- Selecting Winter Steelhead Flies. A great video on fly selection from Tom Larimer.
- Frozen Rod Guides – Try Lip Balm! A simple tip for keeping the ice off the guides when the temps plummet.
- Releasing Fish in Cold Weather. Responsible advice for anyone planning on fishing in sub-zero temperatures.
- 12 Ways to Make the Most Out of This Off-Season. Not sure you want to get out there in the cold? Here are some other options.
- 5 Reasons to Fish for Winter Bonefish. Okay.. REALLY don’t want to brave the cold? How about coming bonefishing instead? Here’s why the winter is a good time to do so.