We’ve got over 1,000 posts on our blog, and though we try to keep things organized and easy to find…we realize that some of our articles get overlooked.
We’ve been putting out bonefishing tips since 2008, so if you’re a newcomer to our site there’s probably some good ‘old’ bonefishing content that you’ve been missing. All of these articles were posted more than 2 years ago!
5 Old But Good Bonefishing Tips
- Bruce Chard’s Bonefish Rig. Bruce teaches our bonefishing schools at Andros South, and this is a super detailed, knot-by-knot description of how he sets himself up to chase bonefish.
- Upwind, Shoot Line Into Your Backcast. An advanced-level casting tip from Josie Sands, master guide on South Andros.
- Tips on Casting in the Wind. Bruce returns with advice on how to deal with that nearly-ever-present buddy on the flats whose name starts with ‘w’.
- 7 Reasons This Fly Works on South Andros Island. We dissect an example fly and tell you what bonefish on South Andros like.
- 5 Ways to Blow a Shot at a Bonefish. We tell you how to catch bonefish by telling you how to not catch bonefish. Or something like that.