Andros South Lodge offers special pricing for bonefishing trips from October through January.
- Experienced anglers know that the fall (and winter) offers some of the best bonefishing of the season, including the most shots at the very biggest bonefish on the Island.
- We offer an unbeatable combination – a huge, productive fishery, fantastic Bahamian guides and staff, American managers, and a commitment to great fishing as our #1 priority.
- Save big while catching big – a 7 night/6 day trip with single-occupancy lodging, guided fishing with two anglers per boat, meals, all drinks including alcohol, local transfers and loaner gear are offered at $4250 per/person, verse the regular season rate of $5200.
So what’s the program in the fall?
- Water conditions in the fall tend to spread out bonefish on Andros. Steady shots at smaller groups of fish are the norm, and anglers are thrilled to see the island’s biggest bonefish often swimming alone or in pairs.
- Access to South Andros is simple, with non-stop flights from Fort Lauderdale, as well as options through Nassau.
- Weather on South Andros is remarkably consistent compared to the islands further north, with average daily highs from October through December of 80 degrees.
To learn more about fall bonefishing on Andros Island, just fill out the form below and one of our experts will be right back in touch via email!
BEFORE YOU PROCEED, A SPECIAL NOTICE
Our brothers and sisters on Abaco and Grand Bahama Islands have suffered great loss as a result of Hurricane Dorian. Our thoughts and prayers are with them, and we hope yours are too.